For all general enquiries regarding recruitment email email@example.com
Company benefits include:
- 30 days annual entitlements (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme with the opportunity to increase contribution
- Non-taxable and NI exempt childcare vouchers for working parents
- Recommend a friend scheme with cash incentive
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a pool car for inter-company travel
- Staff discount on PVC products (e.g. windows, doors)
- Staff discount on vehicle parts, including tyres
- Staff discount on local ferry travel
- Lots of opportunities to participate in various staff activities and events.
All Makes Commercial Parts Advisor
NI Trucks, Portadown – All Makes Commercial Parts Advisor
With over thirty years car and commercial vehicle parts experience, the team at NI Trucks have the expertise to find the right part, at the right price and delivered at the right time for your vehicle needs.
We have a vacancy for an experienced All Makes Parts Advisor with a proven background in the automotive or commercial industry to join our team in Portadown.
You will need excellent customer service skills as you will be working with customers both face to face and over the telephone. Being organised and able to work under pressure, whilst maintaining good attention to detail are also pre-requisites for this role.
Sales and Customer Service
- Optimising the sale of all Parts and Accessory products to both internal & external customers.
- Picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in customers and internet enquiries, you will be developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- Invoice preparation and full explanation of the parts to the customer
As a Parts Advisor, you must be a confident and motivated person who is good at interacting with people and who can represent the company in a professional way.
- Previous experience within an Automotive/ Commercial dealership, delivering excellent customer service
- Enthusiasm and be a fast learner with excellent people skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good understand of computer packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- A good multi-tasker
- Strong organisational ability
- Able to work on your own initiative
This is an unmissable opportunity to develop a career within a successful Commercial Dealership who rewards success and hard work.
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. It should be noted that the duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- The main working hours for this role are 8.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday. Successful applicants must be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if any variation to working hours is required.
- NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
- Salary – will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
- If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please email Isobel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter explaining how your experience meets the essential criteria outlined above.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday, 31st May 2018