Benefits to you:
-24 hour servicing – reduce vehicle downtime
-24/7 local and all Ireland breakdown cover
-Fleet management utilising our all Ireland dealer network
-Collection and delivery service
-All makes diagnostics, servicing, repairs and maintenance
-Trailers and fridges maintained and repaired – no need to go elsewhere
-Tail lift maintenance, repairs and LOLER certification
-Pre-planned Mandatory inspections using ADVISOR
-Full PSV test inspection service from making the booking to taking to test
-Tachograph testing, repairs and calibration
-Electrical repairs and special fitment
-ADVISOR online fleet compliancy system
-TVC Parts Ltd. - In house all makes Parts
-Star Rentals Ltd. – replacement vehicles
WE UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO MINIMISE YOUR COSTS AND DOWNTIME
NI Trucks is an Approved Tachograph Centre. We can install, calibrate or inspect your tachograph in accordance with industry legislation. We specialise in both analogue and digital tachographs for all makes and models of vehicles.
-Highly sophisticated yet simple to use 24/7 web based communication
-No more missing and illegible documentation
-Reduced O Licence, service and repair administration
-Automated real time communication
-Man performance and track all key service, whilst monitoring and recording who was responsible
-Automate repair approval authority and invoicing
-Reduced carbon footprint using paperless processes
-Be 100% confident that you have full visibility of your VOSA compliance
24 HR Breakdown Support
NI Trucks have 4 service vans, including one Assistance Non-Stop (ANS) vehicle, that operate 24 hours a day all year round.
Assistance Non-Stop is a 24/7 European wide roadside assistance programme. By calling the ANS Freephone number you can request urgent assistance for your vehicle wherever your are in Europe.
All Ireland Coverage
Emerald Truck & Van, located just off the M50 in Dublin, is the sister company of NI Trucks. Emerald has a network of Authorised Repairers and Sub-Dealers across Ireland, giving wide aftersales coverage for your vehicles.
Network Contact Details:
- NI Trucks (Mallusk): +44 (0)28 9083 3040
- NI Trucks (Portadown): +44 (0)28 3836 2413
- Hilltop Garage (Coleraine): +44 (0)28 7034 3809
- Eakin Brothers (Claudy): +44 (0)28 7133 8641
- Emerald Truck & Van (Dublin): +353 1 429 7600
- Kearns and Murtagh (Dundalk): +353 42 932 1245
- Longhaul Commercials (Tullamore): +353 87 288 8862
- Galway Truck Centre (Galway): +353 91 751 984
- Gethings Garage (Enniscorthy): +353 53 923 3314
- D. Dennehy (Cork): +353 21 488 3300
- Colm Burns Commercial (Sligo): +353 71 916 0986
All Makes Servicing and Parts
NI Trucks is fully equipped and experienced in servicing all makes and models of commercial vehicles.
We have up to date diagnostic equipment for all other makes and models. These state-of-the-art systems put our technicians in a position to work on any vehicle quickly and professionally, reducing downtime for the operator.
R2C Advisor records and securely stores PDIs, safety inspections, PSVs and general vehicle servicing to help reduce compliancy breaches.
- Cost-effective management of compliance and duty of care
- Confidence that your company meets DVA, Health & Safety, LOLER, Puwer and ADR regulations
- Automates the service, repair and maintenance calendar
- Instant visibility of your compliance status across different depots, sites, vehicles and assets
- Driver pre-use checks can be carried out on a mobile phone or tablet
- Integration with telematics for automated defect warnings in real-time