We are looking for qualified Van and Truck Mechanics/ Technicians for both our Mallusk and Portadown sites.
Don't worry if you are not currently working for a franchised Dealership, we have the training and facilities to help you make the next big step in your career. Maybe you have only car experience but want to try Vans or Trucks, don’t worry we can train you on all aspects of light and/or heavy commercial vehicles. In return we look to you for the ability and desire to constantly improve your knowledge and capabilities as a skilled Technician.
The successful candidate will be working in a modern workshop environment along with a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Mechanical repairs, servicing and fault finding on commercial vehicles
- Carry out vehicle inspections, diagnostic fault finding along with mechanical servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Complete repairs to a high standard and efficiently within timelines, in accordance with manufacture procedures
- Follow warranty procedures and ensure relevant paperwork is complete
- Liaise with workshop manager on vehicle progress and defects that may need attention
- Ensure job cards and relevant paperwork is completed accurately
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop environment, following health and safety practices
1. Candidates will be NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Repair (or equivalent qualification)
2. Previous vehicle technician experience within the automotive industry
3. High standard of workmanship and ability to work efficiently
4. Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
5. A full valid driving licence
1. Experience working on commercial vehicles (vans, or trucks and trailers)
2. Experience with vehicle diagnostics and fault finding is preferred
3. A HGV licence
· Competitive hourly rates
· Flexible working – day and night shift available
· Overtime available
· Ongoing training provided
· Immediate interviews/start available
· 30 days holiday
· Bonus/productivity targets achievable
NI Trucks is an equal opportunities employer.
We reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference: NIT/Mechanics/Springcampaign/2021