NI Trucks is a commercial vehicle dealership located in Mallusk. We have a vacancy, on a 6 months rolling contract, for an experienced Service Advisor. The role of the Service Advisor is to plan and co-ordinate service activity to meet customer requirements and maximise Workshop utilisation and profitability. The main function of this role is to ensure that the dealership image, customer liaison, service department turnover and volume are maximised within our key fleet customer base. The job will call for a high degree of personal contact with Transport Managers to ensure their fleets are maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attending to inbound customer queries by e-mail, telephone & face to face, promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Liaise with Fleet Customers to organise MOT & PMI Inspections.
- Daily administration within service department, issuing invoices, processing payments, and managing work in progress.
- Liaising with customers to provide accurate & timely progress & status updates.
- Previous motor industry experience.
- Positive attitude and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, work on your own initiative.
- Strong planning, organisation and diary management skills.
- Strong computer skills, experience in CDK an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative and under pressure.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must outline on your CV and covering letter how your experience meets the needs outlined above.