NI Trucks is one of Northern Ireland’s largest commercial vehicle dealerships. It is proud to be the sole distributor of Iveco vehicles in the province with locations in Mallusk and Portadown. The Iveco range spans the award winning Daily Van up to the iconic Stralis articulated tractor units. We also sell all other makes of commercial vehicles and have a large aftersales function which ensures all the vehicles we sell are maintained professionally and at a time suitable to our valued customers.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Nightshift Service Supervisor at our primary site in Mallusk.
While supervising a busy workshop environment you will be required to maximize customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring all work carried out in the workshop is on time and of the highest standard of quality. You will be required to assess the quality and technical competency of your technicians by reviewing their work on a daily basis. You will be responsible for keeping the Service Manager constantly updated with the progress of jobs in the workshop.
The normal working hours are Monday to Thursday from 1700 – 0315hrs.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds level 3, BTEC or NVQ in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- To be considered for our positions you must have worked in a dealership or similar workshop environment within the last five years conducting a similar role that displays your ability to manage a team.
- You must have practical knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment/techniques.
- You must be computer literate.
- You will have a full, valid driving licence.
- You must have the ability to work in a busy and high pressure environment.
- You will display a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation, and will always have a can do attitude.
- Have an excellent time and attendance record.
- Having a C + E (class 1) driving licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience of using ‘EASY’ diagnostic computer and ‘Kerridge’ DMS.
- Work on dayshift may also be required and successful applicants must be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if there is any variation to working hours.
1. The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
2. NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
If you are interested please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com outlining how your experience and skills meets the needs outlined above.