NI Trucks is an Iveco franchised commercial vehicle dealership and we have a vacancy for a full time Driver. This is an important role as we place great importance on our customers’ first impressions of our product and our business. The role will require you to work with all the departments of the business as and when required. The role is for a 39 hour week with normal working hours 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Support the Sales and Service department by collecting and delivering customer vehicles and providing a professional handover as required.
- To inspect all vehicles prior to delivery and after delivery ensuring the vehicle is not damaged.
- Ensure documentation is checked, signed and dated before returning to Sales administration.
- Take vehicles to the PSV centre for testing as required.
- C + E (class 1 or class 2) driving licence;
- Ability to work with a high level of attention to detail;
- Good communication skills - you can work to a clear schedule to achieve the business requirements with other employees.
- You have a flexible approach to working hours and have an excellent time and attendance record;
- Have pride in the volume and quality of your work.
- At least one years’ experience within a vehicle dealership would be an advantage;
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
- NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
This is a position that will give the right candidate a platform to develop their career within a successful organisation. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email your CV to email@example.com and a covering letter outlining how your experience meets the needs outlined above.