NI Trucks is a commercial vehicle dealership and we have a vacancy for an Accounts Technician
Based in a busy accounts department you will be responsible for:
- Processing of invoices, payments and month end close for Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger
- Performing creditor reconciliations
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Performing other balance sheet account reconciliations on a regular basis
- Assisting the management accountant in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing daily sales analysis reports
- Preparing supplier payments
- Performing credit control duties
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Qualified accounting technician
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Experience with processing transactions for an ROI company would be desirable
- Full, valid driving licence
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. It should be noted that the duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- The main working hours for this role are 09:00 to 17:15 Monday to Friday. Successful applicants must be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if any variation to working hours is required.
- NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
- Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market and dependent on experience and qualifications.
- If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining how your experience meets the essential criteria outlined above.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 30th August 2019.