For all general enquiries regarding recruitment email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company benefits include:
- 30 days annual entitlements (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme with the opportunity to increase contribution
- Non-taxable and NI exempt childcare vouchers for working parents
- Recommend a friend scheme with cash incentive
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a pool car for inter-company travel
- Staff discount on PVC products (e.g. windows, doors)
- Staff discount on vehicle parts, including tyres
- Staff discount on local ferry travel
- Lots of opportunities to participate in various staff activities and events.
NI Trucks is a commercial vehicle dealership which sells and maintains a full range of new and pre-owned vans and trucks. We are the principle Iveco franchised dealer in N. Ireland and we have our head office in Mallusk. Iveco is an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles selling more than 150,000 vehicles each year.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our team on a permanent, part time basis and take responsibility for managing all payroll matters for a number of businesses involved in the distribution of commercial vehicles and affiliated activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Previous knowledge of weekly payroll
- Knowledge of SAGE and Micro Pay
- Weekly pay - Circa 55 employees paid in NI each Wednesday
- Weekly pay - Circa 25 employees paid in ROI each Thursday
- Monthly pay - Circa 50 employees paid in NI
- Monthly pay - Circa 10 employees paid in ROI
- Must be able to work from Mallusk office
- Knowledge of ROI and NI payroll legislation
- Experience of minimum wage/living wage, auto enrolment
- Experience of this sector or similar industry e.g. automotive, manufacturing, etc.
Other Skills/ Abilities/ Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent numerical/mathematical skills
- Medium to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Excel
- Work as part of a small team
This is a permanent role working 2-3 days per week (hours to be agreed with the individual). We offer 22 days holidays per year (pro rata) with an additional 8 Bank/public holidays (pro rata). The pension with Auto enrolment. Free on-site parking.
This is a position that will give the right candidate a platform to develop their career within a successful organisation. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email your CV to Isobel at email@example.com and a covering letter outlining how your experience meets the needs outlined above.
Closing date: Monday, 18 June 2018