For all general enquiries regarding recruitment email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company benefits include:
- 30 days annual entitlements (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme with the opportunity to increase contribution
- Non-taxable and NI exempt childcare vouchers for working parents
- Recommend a friend scheme with cash incentive
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a pool car for inter-company travel
- Staff discount on PVC products (e.g. windows, doors)
- Staff discount on vehicle parts, including tyres
- Staff discount on local ferry travel
- Lots of opportunities to participate in various staff activities and events.
Parts Sales Development Manager
We have a vacancy for an experienced Parts Sales Development Manager to manage our Parts Sales operation in NI Trucks. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day sales operation and be responsible for developing the parts sales through all sales channels.
You will be required to work in a busy and pressured environment with 30% of your time being field based. You will be required to increase parts sales through all available sales channels and help design, implement and promote marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Groups Parts Manager. You will have the ability and experience to be able to negotiate bulk deals with the customers and as Parts Sales Development Manager you will maintain parts margin whilst gaining volume sales by identifying and capturing new sales opportunities. Your attention to detail and desire to grow sales will be reinforced by your ability to grow and nurture business relationships both internally and externally.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Managing the day to day Parts Sales operation to ensure the achievement of key targets.
- Day to day management of Parts Sales staff to ensure that the highest levels of quality are achieved.
- Implements new programmes within the department introduced by the manufacture.
- Develops the companies TVC all makes programme.
- Helps design, implement and promote marketing campaigns.
- Have the ability to negotiate bulk deals with both customer and manufacturer.
- To achieve sales targets.
- To maintain parts margin whilst gaining volume sales.
- Identify, capture and grow new sales opportunities.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- To be considered for this position you must have worked in a commercial/automotive parts department within the last five years in a similar role.
- A proven track record of sales growth is required.
- You must be computer literate.
- A full, valid driving licence.
- You must have the ability to work in a busy environment.
- Displays a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Have an excellent time and attendance record.
- Previous experience working for a car or commercial vehicle business.
- Experience of using the Kerridge system.
- A recognised health and safety qualification.
- Experience of selling commercial vehicle parts or products.
- The main working hours for this role are 0800 to 1800 Monday to Friday. Successful applicants must be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if any variation to working hours is required.
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change. It should be noted that the duties, designation and location of the post may be subject to change to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Emerald Truck & Van reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
- If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email your CV to Isobel at email@example.com with a covering letter outlining how your experience meets the needs outlined above.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday, 31st May 2018.